Did you know that you can make money with your smartphones?
(1) If you love blogging, photography and videography, try bitLanders.
bitLanders is A SOCIAL AND CONTENT PLATFORM that rewards its users in Bitcoin before. Today, we get paid thru PayPal and/or Payza (1,000,000 bitMiles is approximately US$1). We can withdraw USD to Bitcoin thru Payza. I got paid many times there, payment proccessing takes 3-7 days only.
If you could write at least 2-3 high quality articles (1,000 or more words with videos, images, links, quotes, bold important words, with ten (10) relevant keywords/tags) and receive 5/5 star ratings WEEKLY, you can even CASHOUT DAILY!
Yes, I’ve earned up to 35 mBTC (0.035 BTC) in one day there, the minimum payment was 0.025 BTC (Bitcoin) or $10 (Paypal).
BUT BUT BUT… in order to get paid we have to verify our account by completing “identity” and “selfie” verifications.
bitLanders is like a combination of Youtube, WordPress, Facebook and Twitter. You can make money from your videos and/or blog and/or pictures/gallery, microblog and doing daily tasks i.e. viewing 5 videos and 5 articles daily, etc.
Added is FlapPig game on Android and iOS.
EVERYONE can join.
Here are some of my blog posts rated 5/5 Star:
- Fishes of Sorsogon City, Philippines
- Seashells and Crustaceans
- Homecoming Gifts
- Going Bananas
- Common Filipino Veggies
- Table Fare Veggies from Bicolandia
- Yummy Root Crops
- Making Money Online is Like Planting Trees
Click HERE to view my 2015 bitLanders Payments
Click HERE to view my 2016 bitLanders Payments
(2) Get Paid to Review Recorded Phone Calls
- My Experience with Humanatic (Part 1)
- My Experience with Humanatic (Part 2)
- My Experience with Humanatic (Part 3)
(3) Have fun and get paid completing short tasks with Spare5 .
It works on desktop and iOS app.
(4) Shorten links and share them on Twitter or blogs.
Example: I earn when you click/view the following shortened referral links even if you do not sign up.
- Payoneer http://adf.ly/1LBYKa
- bitLanders http://adf.ly/1L2sL7
- whzon http://adf.ly/1L2yNc
- coinbase http://adf.ly/1L2sL7
- coinsph http://adf.ly/1L2tYf
- xapo http://adf.ly/1L56tO
- Field Bitcoin http://adf.ly/1L81vc
- Moon Bitcoin http://adf.ly/1L53fE
- BTC Instant Win http://adf.ly/1LBW6r
NOTE: Facebook banned these
- coins.ph: Best Bitcoin Wallet in the Philippines
(5) Earn with Paid-to-Click (PTC) Sites
There are many PTC sites and trusted ones like NeoBux and ClixSense but I only work with mobile-friendly sites.
(6) Earn thru Affiliate/Referral Programs
(7) Play Games
My favorites are JPLabs android apps.
I like BitFun but I prefer to play on mobile apps.
In order to SEND/RECEIVE Bitcoin, we need an online Bitcoin Wallet (similar to PayPal) first.
Where to get Bitcoin Wallet?
If you are in the Philippines, sign up at www.coins.ph.
With coins.ph, we can transfer Bitcoin (automatic convert to local currency) to our local bank accounts, GCash, SmartMoney, pay bills, reload prepaid cellphone and many more. We can Cash IN thru 7-11, GCash, etc.
How to Receive Bitcoin Payments?
Simply scan/copy your Bitcoin Wallet Address and paste it to payment info box of any site or mobile app that pays in Bitcoin or to another Bitcoin Wallet.
Example of Bitcoin Wallet Address:
You can now send Bitcoins to the author of this blog because you already have her Bitcoin Wallet Address. LOL!
Like PayPal, we can use e-mail address to send/receive Bitcoin payment IF both the sender and recipient are using the same wallet provider i.e. Blockchain to Blockchain, Coinbase to Coinbase, Xapo to Xapo, Coins.ph to Coins.ph, etc.
How and Where to Exchange DogeCoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, and other digital currencies?
Get Free Cryptocurrency at
- Coinsera STOPPED paying.
- BlogJob Reward Program has been suspended.
- Supported countries for WirexApp is temporarily LIMITED to European countries.
- Beware of Android Apps Scam