Did you know that you can make money with your smartphones?
(1) If you love blogging, photography and videography/filmmaking, try bitLanders.
bitLanders is A SOCIAL AND CONTENT PLATFORM that rewards its users in Bitcoin before. Today, we get paid thru PayPal and/or Payza (1,000,000 bitMiles is approximately US$1). We can withdraw USD to Bitcoin thru Payza. I got paid many times there and it only takes 3-7 days to receive payment.
If you could write at least 2-3 high quality articles (1,000 or more words with videos, images, links, quotes, bold important words, with ten (10) relevant keywords/tags) and receive 5/5 star ratings WEEKLY, you can even CASHOUT DAILY!
Yes, I’ve earned up to 35 mBTC (0.035 BTC) in one day there, the minimum payment was 0.025 BTC (Bitcoin) or $10 (Paypal).
BUT BUT BUT… in order to get paid we have to verify our account by completing “identity” and “selfie” verifications.
bitLanders is like a combination of Youtube, WordPress, Facebook and Twitter. You can make money from your videos and/or blog and/or pictures/gallery, microblog and doing daily tasks i.e. viewing 5 videos and 5 articles daily, etc.
Added is FlapPig game on Android and iOS.
EVERYONE can join.
Here are some of my blog posts rated 5/5 Star:
- Fishes of Sorsogon City, Philippines
- Seashells and Crustaceans
- Homecoming Gifts
- Going Bananas
- Common Filipino Veggies
- Table Fare Veggies from Bicolandia
- Yummy Root Crops
- About Me and bitLanders
- bitLanders Rank or Cash?
- Making Money Online is Like Planting Trees
- Bitcoin Visa Debit Card
- E-Coin.io and Coins.ph
- bitLanders and Bitcoin Exchanges
Click HERE to view my 2015 bitLanders Payments
Click HERE to view my 2016 bitLanders Payments
(2) Get Paid to Review Recorded Phone Calls
- My Experience with Humanatic (Part 1)
- My Experience with Humanatic (Part 2)
- My Experience with Humanatic (Part 3)
(3) Have fun and get paid completing short tasks with Spare5 . It works on desktop and iOS app.
(4) Shorten links and share them on Twitter or blogs.
Example: I earn when you click/view the following shortened referral links even if you do not sign up.
- Payoneer http://adf.ly/1LBYKa
- bitLanders http://adf.ly/1L2sL7
- whzon http://adf.ly/1L2yNc
- coinbase http://adf.ly/1L2sL7
- coinsph http://adf.ly/1L2tYf
- xapo http://adf.ly/1L56tO
- Field Bitcoin http://adf.ly/1L81vc
- Moon Bitcoin http://adf.ly/1L53fE
- BTC Instant Win http://adf.ly/1LBW6r
NOTE: Facebook banned these
(5) Earn with Paid-to-Click (PTC) Sites
There are many PTC sites and trusted ones like NeoBux and ClixSense but I only work with mobile-friendly sites.
(6) Earn thru Affiliate/Referral Programs
h2>(7) Play Games
In order to SEND/RECEIVE Bitcoin, we need an online Bitcoin Wallet (similar to PayPal) first.
Where to get Bitcoin Wallet?
With coins.ph, we can transfer Bitcoin (automatic convert to local currency) to our local bank accounts, GCash, SmartMoney, pay bills, reload prepaid cellphone and many more. We can Cash IN thru banks, 7-11, etc.
With e-coin/wirex, we can order plastic or virtual Visa Debit Cards in US$, GBP and/or EUR. The virtual visa card can be linked to PayPal. We can also buy Bitcoin using PayPal if we want to invest in Bitcoin. E-Coin/Wirex supports many countries including my country Philippines, Bahrain, Chile, Croatia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Italy, Israel, Romania, UAE and many more.
How to Receive Bitcoin Payments?
Simply scan/copy your Bitcoin Wallet Address and paste it to payment info box of any site or mobile app that pays in Bitcoin or to another Bitcoin Wallet.
Example of Bitcoin Wallet Address:
You can now send Bitcoins to the author of this blog because you already have her Bitcoin Wallet Address. LOL!
We can also use Blockchain.info, Xapo.com, etc. and transfer Bitcoins from and to any of them. You can check the list of Bitcoin companies here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bitcoin_companies
Like PayPal, we can use e-mail address to send/receive Bitcoin payment IF both the sender and recipient are using the same wallet provider i.e. Blockchain to Blockchain, Coinbase to Coinbase, Xapo to Xapo, Coins.ph to Coins.ph, etc.
I love Bitcoin because it is a lot CHEAPER and FASTER than PayPal. It only takes 5-32 hours to withdraw or transfer Bitcoin to Philippine bank accounts (automatic convert to Peso).
How and Where to Exchange DogeCoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin and other digital currencies?